Wednesday, September 10, 2008

already???

kaia hasn't been sick since Christmas and she comes home yesterday from her 2nd day of pre-k starting to feel sick. by last night she was having flu-like symptoms...fever, cough, achey (every little thing hurt her...even if she lightly bumped into something)...etc. so, i think she had the flu in September! oh well, if she's gonna get the flu, i guess it's better to get it in the summer rather than in the winter. i'm just surprised to see how fast she caught something being around other little germ filled kids (j/k). oh, & i'm starting to feel kinda sick too & derek's going out of town for a week for work next week (to hawaii, i might mention...i know, it's not fair :). i don't know what i'll do if i get the flu while he's gone. okay, i'm done worrying about next week...this week is barely 1/2 way done. are anyone else's kids sick?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We missed her today. When I heard first thing this morning that she was not coming in, I was worried that you were all going to get it. Hope she feels better soon.

Heather said...

I'm sorry she's sicky. I don't have any kids, but I teach 30 of them a day and a week after we started school I was SICK and so were they. The germs travel so fast between us when we're together all day long. I'll pray that you don't get sick while your husband is gone next week!

Anonymous said...

Found your blog awhile ago from Heather's blog.....

my little ones have come down with the same thing this week.... I'll keep your family in my prayers.... Hawaii... he must have an awesome job!!!! :0)

elaine said...

Hope she feels better soon, btw cute hair cut! Hope u and lei-lei don't get sick!
Wish I had to go away to Hawaii for work!! lol

Casey Angulo said...

Nope. All is well over here. I hope we don't catch it. Thanks for those clothes. So cute!
-Casey