Thursday, August 21, 2008

am i the only one?


am i the only one, or does anyone else get these annoying "comment codes" wrong 90% of the time? i know, i have this fun (sarcastic) little feature on my comments (because when i didn't, i got spam), but i think i ,must have a minor case of dyslexia or something cuz it takes me at least a couple tries before i get it right most of the time. anyways, thank you for still leaving comments even though i put you through this extra little annoyance. ;)

4 comments:

Travis Avila said...

you know what? I was JUST noticing that on my own blog. takes me two tries to get my comment published. super annoying.

MEGAN said...

It's horrible!

I wrote myself a note to get my camera when I go home for lunch today. I NEVER take pictures.

Sarah said...

Haha!! Same with me, glad I am not alone!

cristine said...

They are a bit annoying! What is more annoying is the fact that my comments wont go up on typepad.com blogs. Has that been happening to you?