Friday, May 30, 2008

jazz-n-java

we went to a little coffee shop near our house this morning for a little story time and sing-a-long kinda thing they were doing. i was charging my camera since i realized yesterday that my camera was dead at the field trip so, once again i didn't have my camera (this isn't like me at all...huh dad!) :). so one of the ladies in my mom's group, vanessa, took a bunch and e-mailed 'em to everyone. thanks vanessa!
leia's really starting to want to be where ever kaia is, as you can see...
gotta love the candid pics! :)
at least they sat and listened for the first 10 minutes or so...after this pic, most of the kids were more interested in the fountain...j/k, the girl playing guitar and reading stories did a great job and they had a great time. i'm sure we'll be back next friday!

No comments: