Saturday, May 03, 2008

6 years tomorrow!

tonight derek and i celebrated our 6 year anniversary. our actual anniversary is tomorrow (at 1:00 p.m. to be exact). we went to the Melting Pot & if you have never been there you HAVE to go...it's a fondue restaurant and we did the 4 course meal that is absolutely wonderful. starting off with the cheese dip, then the salad, then the main course and last...my favorite, the scrumptious dessert. my goodness, were we stuffed when we left. i told derek that i felt like the blueberry girl from willy wonka & he needed to roll me out the door...but, it was totally worth it. thanks for an awesome night babe...and thank you papa & nema for watching the girls! :)





p.s.~check back tomorrow...i'm gonna try to get some of our wedding pics on here (kinda hard when our scanner's broken, but i'll figure out something) :)

4 comments:

HeatherC said...

Happy anniversary guys. glad you had a great night! :)

Jacinda said...

Mmmmmm. We love that place! Your pictures made me crave it. Is the dessert to die for or what?! Happy anniversary!

nicole aka gidget said...

Hi Shannon,
I don't actually know you.. (I've been blogstalking- heehee) but we we have mutual friends from SLO.
Just wanted to say hi and say that your daughters are beautiful! Oh, and my husband & I went to Melting Pot a couple of years ago for our anniversary too! Yum!
Nicole :)

m&m family said...

Oh you did go! Well one year we will have to do the whole Melting Pot Anniversary dinner together.