Monday, May 05, 2008

good day for a picnic

kaia has been wanting to have a picnic for a while now...every time we go to the park & someone's having a picnic she says, "mama, when are we gonna have a picnic"? with a sad little look on her face. so today we packed a lunch and headed over to the park by our house. she was so excited...she kept making sure we didn't forget the blanket and bag of food...etc.



BTW, kaia picked her clothes out today...hence the knee socks. she is still so particular about her socks, she does not like it when they slip down at all. i hope the sock issues pass soon or she'll be wearing nothing but flip flops all the time to keep my sanity. :)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun! I love park days. It's so nice to get out! Kadence has that dress Leia's wearing - cute little dress! I miss Trader Joe's!

Jacinda said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love the socks. Leaving only flip flops out would be my style of parenting too! So cute!