Wednesday, March 25, 2009

comment of the day #13:

last night i was making dinner and i was chopping the strongest onion EVER (seriously, i'm not being dramatic...derek walked downstairs and as soon as he got within like 15 feet, he could see what i meant). anyways, this onion was so strong that not only were me eyes burning and watering, but my nose started running. so, a couple of seconds later, the girls come in and leia heard me sniffling and she looks up at me with a concerned look and i guess she over heard me telling derek that the onion was making my nose run...so, i was oblivious, but she leaves the room for a second and comes back with a tissue and sets it on the kitchen counter. i didn't "put 2 & 2 together" and i was just about to tell her to take her (what i thought was a used) kleenex off the counter & she says, "mom, that's for your boogers". my heart melted...so sweet. ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's precious. What a little sweetie!