Saturday, March 28, 2009

Corona Del Mar

when i heard that it was gonna be in the 80's here today, i declared it a beach day. we went to a beach we hadn't been to before, Corona Del Mar and it's a great beach...lots (but not too many) of families, safe, no crazy rip currents or unpredictable waves and the weather was so nice...like 77* there. i was on a mission to get a base tan today...i know, i shouldn't be laying out, but i LOVE basking in the sun & i won't make a habit of it (i don't think :). well, mission accomplished...i actually got a little burnt. oops...well, at least i don't look like a vampire anymore. j/k.
enjoy the pics...


okay...it's not really an official belly pic, but here i am 13 1/2 weeks pregnant (and, no my bikini top and bottom don't match)...
my little mermaids :)


we will definitely be back soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Your girls are so stinking sweet in those suits. I think I need to have kids just so I can put them in cute bathing suits. Seriously.

Jacinda said...

I'm so jealous! Brian and I were just saying how much we wish we were at the beach this weekend. I told him that we'd be down south for vacation soon. But he responded with, No, i meant I want to live there! Me too! I want to try to get together with you guys in June, when we're in Newport if it works out!

Shan said...

jacinda~yes...let us know when you'll be here and we'll plan on meeting up with you guys. can't wait!

barnettblend said...

love the mermaid pic.. :)