Wednesday, March 18, 2009

12 week belly pic...

i feel HUGE! i know, i'm gonna look back at this pic when i'm like 30 weeks pregnant & feel ridiculous saying this, but if i already feel like there's no more room in there, i can't imagine how uncomfortable i'm gonna feel even in a few weeks AND when it's like 20-30 degrees hotter outside! actually, i can imagine what's it's like cuz' i've been through it twice, but it's gonna be a long, hot summer! my due date happens to be in the hottest month of the year...but no, i'm not complaining. i am so thankful for this little baby already. i can just see it now...when summer rolls around, you'll know where to find me...in the pool 24/7 feeling like a beached whale. i'm probably being a little dramatic, but it's a funny picture, huh? :)
so, look at what a big difference there is from last week!
p.s.~i think we're gonna just start doing monthly belly pics instead of weekly.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Two of my babies were summer babies so I stayed in the house ALOT during June, July and August! But at least you have a whole year before you have to be back in a bathing suit again!

HeatherC said...

Wow- you are so cute!!!!! Your tummy looks better pregnant than mine does any day... EVER! love it :)

April G said...

It was so great to see you and Derek and the girls tonight at Cherry on Top! Congratulations on your third baby-to-be!

I looked at the notes in my database and realized that I came to your apt in Dec 06 when Leia was about 6 months old. And then I think I saw you all again at Derek's parents' house in Canyon Crest. You aren't on our newsletter mailing anymore because the forwarding time had expired. If you want to be put back on our mailing list, just send me a quick email to aprilglatzel@remax.net.

By the way, the picture at the top of your blog looks like it was taken on Maplewood Place, just one street over from me! What a photogenic family you are!

catherine said...

congratulations! i just stopped by your blog and read about your wonderful news.

hope you are feeling good and eating...when i was pregnant the only thing i ate for 3 months was organic potato chips, apples, and my mom's home cooking (i live in new york and she lives in toronto - so i only ate full meals when she came to visit me).

all the best in the coming months.