Wednesday, March 04, 2009

10 week belly pic...


okay...i don't know about you guys, but i feel like there's a big difference between this week & last week (in my tummy and my thighs :) ! i have my 10 week dr. appt. tomorrow (i think it's just a blood work/paperwork kinda' visit...but,hopefully we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat.) i'm starting to feel a lot better. that makes me feel good (physically), but the relieved feeling turns into the "i hope everything's okay" feeling quickly. ugggggg, being pregnant the first trimester can be stressful at times. 2 more weeks until i'm officially done with the 1st trimester. whew!

6 comments:

MEGAN said...

It does look bigger than last week, but your stomach is still smaller than, uh 85% of the population(pregnant or not)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

shan, you crack me up. i can't believe you take weekly belly pics and put them on your blog. i still haven't taken even 1 and i'm 26 weeks...a few people are starting ask for them though.

Jacinda said...

Ditto to Megan! The first trimester is nerve racking. Praying for you and #3! You're almost there. :)

JoyTrumpsPerfect said...

Shannon,
We have the same due date!!! You are too cute in these pics! I don't think I'll be posting any pics of my belly ANYTIME soon! I really hope we can catch up soon. I'm SURE you're a tad bit busy being pregnant with two girls!!!
Email me if you get a chance!!!
Hugs to you!
Samantha Galbreath (now Fairman) :)

Anonymous said...

miss your face.....and your little belly:)

pearmama said...

You are sooooo tiny! I think my thigh is about the same size as your torso. GEEZ!!

LOL