Sunday, December 14, 2008

we missed you Mickey!

so, our Disneyland annual passes expired last April...so, papa and nema offered to pitch in toward new ones. after church today we drove out there so we could go check out D-land with all their Christmas decorations and Christmas themed stuff. i don't think we've ever gone on a weekend & now i know why. it was packed! anyways, we didn't stay very long but at least we got to check it out a little and we have our passes all set up (we had to stand in line for like an hour to get leia's picture for her pass taken, since she's never had one before). good thing there was a parade going on that we could see from the line for most of the time...
and of course we had to get our traditional pic in fron of the giant Christmas tree!







also, it was another nippy day & as soon as the sun started going down it got even colder...quick. brrrr.
here's to many more trips to Disneyland! Thank you "papa & nema", we love you guys. :)

3 comments:

HeatherC said...

We miss you guys! I still have a little something for kaia- glad you got your passes all set up.

Vanessa said...

I must admit that it makes me a tad bit jealous that you live so close to Disney that you have season passes. How cool! I am praying we will be able to take our little boy sometime soon to visit Mickey - he would love it so much!

pearmama said...

My passes will expire the end of January. I'm sad! I don't think we're gonna get the chance to go this week before the blockout dates. We planned on today but it's been pouring. I'm trying to work my magic so my dad can renew our passes for christmas. And it ain't cheap for a family our size! LOL