Thursday, December 18, 2008

family night #15: "hands only night"

okay...things have been a little busy and to be honest i feel kinda lazy lately (in face we skipped family night last week...sorry girls). it's so much easier to be lazy when it's cold outside, all i want to do is put a fire in the fireplace and hang around the house and eat! anyways, i'm getting side tracked. back to family night. all we did last night was make these cute snowmen (i found this idea on the internet about an hour before we made 'em) and i asked derek to pick up a pizza on him way home. so, there you have it..."hands" night...get it, a craft where you only use your hands and you eat pizza with your hands?! i know...just call me martha stewart! :)







the girls weren't complaining...anytime pizza and paint is involved, it's fine with them.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hands night sounds like fun to me! I've been feeling pretty lazy myself and it's not even cold here!

Jacinda said...

You're so good girl. I have been majorly slacking on the family nights. Kiara just said this week that she was missing them. Feeling the pressure. But I guess Christmas time you're naturally spending more time together. Love the snowman pictures. I may use those!

Heather said...

You always do the cutest little crafts. I am going to use that one in my classroom too! :)

barnettblend said...

Love that snowman picture... Too cute!

Joanna said...

Love it! So cute. Kadence has that shirt Kaia is wearing!