Tuesday, February 03, 2009

hey y'all.

we've been in Texas for the last few days...mainly to go meet my new beautiful niece, but also to visit family. we had a great time & the girls were good, but i had a lot of the "how are we gonna ever travel with 3 kids?" thoughts. :) j/k, i'm sure we'll manage when the time comes but it's a lot of work flying with even 1 or 2 kids! anyways, here's our trip...
here's the family of 4 with the newest addition, baby nicole...
she kinda reminded me of kaia as a baby...ahhhh.
then, saturday morning, derek went golfing with my dad, so the rest of us took the kids to the zoo. derek learned all about what allergies are...gotta love cedar!
the double (or in our case, triple) stroller came in handy...thanks uncle carlos! :)
check out leia, the navigator...
they loved watching the kangaroos and the babies in their mama's pouches...
here's leia & texas grammy...
that night we went over to my sister's house and bought the UFC fight on PPV...and, yes, derek got me into Ultimate Fighter too (poor BJ Penn...if you're a UFC fan, you'll know what i mean). ;)
on sunday, my dad had a Super Bowl party. i have to admit, that was an amazing catch at the end (too bad it was the "wrong" team)!
we miss you guys already...if it was up to kaia and leia, we'd move to San Antonio.
love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you guys.....Welcome Home:)

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on the new member to-be!

MEGAN said...

My husband and I used to watch UFC when we were dating. I'm too cheap to pay for the fights now!