Saturday, February 21, 2009

better late than never


okay... i know we're way behind on seeing this movie, but i didn't read the book and when it 1st came out, i thought it was just a vampire movie...but, when i heard it was a romance, my ears "perked up" a little. still, we didn't want to go spend $22 on going to see it at the time.
so, last night we went on a double date with some friends and headed out to the ghetto (okay, i'm kinda exaggerating a little) to the $3 movie theater to see it. i REALLY liked it! it was a beautiful movie...the actors & the cinematography/scenery. it was a great, cheap night and now i'm officially a twilight fan (i might even read the books). i'm excited for the 2nd movie to come out!
are any of you guys twilight fans?

10 comments:

Heather said...

Shan! I'm a huge Twilight fan. You definitely should read the books. I've yet to see the movie because I am scared I'll ruin my opinion of the books. I do kind of want to see it though.

Oh, and for the 2 dinners I made it was $25 I think. I think I could make the same for cheaper just from scratch at home, but it's worth trying once. I went to the one on Indiana.

Jenn said...

HUGE FAN. Read all the books in a month. You HAVE to read them. (In all your spare time:)

Unknown said...

READ THE BOOKS!

Anonymous said...

I read all of the books in a week after I saw the movie. I am a really fast reader though. Yeah, twilght rocks but what I am really excited about is that I can buy the movie when I am back in the states because it won't come out here for another 6 months but it will be out there on DVD in March. Yay.

Anonymous said...

Oh snap...that sounded so arrogant. I didn't read your other comments before I responded. Sorry. I wasn't trying to compete. The Avilas read them in a month and then I said I read them in a week. I am so lame. Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Bla bla...clearly I need coffee before I blog.

Anonymous said...

Definitely read the books. I'm only on book 2 but I got suckered in by some friends! I haven't seen the movie yet, but that will come later!

barnettblend said...

Ummm.. yeah. I was a little bit of a fan.. :) I only read each of them within a day or two. :) I'm afraid to see the movie though - I'm afraid it'll ruin the books for me.

Anonymous said...

wow, i feel really out of it. i have no idea what you guys are even talking about!

Joanna said...

Sooo...ok...you may have talked me into it...I've resisted the books because, well, vampires don't sound like a happy, take-my-mind-off-my-struggles read...maybe I'll reconsider.

pearmama said...

I saw the movie before I even read the book...so it was pretty convenient to have the actors in my head as I read the book. The dude that plays Edward is totally hot. I almost bought this shirt at the mall that said, "I Love Boys Who Sparkle". Ahahahaa.

Read the books. They are super addicting. The best book by far was the last book.