Thursday, February 05, 2009

it's already starting...

i'll be 6 weeks along tomorrow and i'm already nauseaus. not like super nauseaus, but queasy and NOTHING really sounds good to eat & when i do finally think of something that sounds somewhat edible...i better eat it quick, before that starts to sound gross. fun.
i'm not complaining, i know this is part of pregnancy, but with kaia and leia, i don't think this feeling started until i was about 8 weeks along (maybe i just forgot???). hmmm, okay i'm gonna go think about what i could possibly feel like eating for lunch in a couple of hours. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're feeling crummy already! That stinks :( Cereal seems to work for me. That and ice cream. And brownies. I'm a pig!

MEGAN said...

Good luck with lunch, and all other meals!

Vanessa said...

Oh no, boo! Hope it won't last long.

Jenn said...

that just means that you are having a boy. everything is worse with a boy. i was sick for six months:) hope that cheers you up!

jenn

Unknown said...

Yuck. I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan! CONGRATULATIONS!! I've just read the good news! It's been quite some time since I read your blog. I've been very busy with lotsa things like renovating and moving to my new house, getting my driving liscence and I lost 2 uncles in 2 weeks!...

Anyways, when is your EDD? I think it is somewhere in September, right? I've been trying for so long, my daughter is almost 3 this year and still empty... :(

Julie (from Singapore, in case you've forgotten abt me :> )

Soderin Family said...

CONGRATS! So excited to hear this great news! I am going to guess boy for no other reason than boys are great!