Monday, January 26, 2009

goodbye friend.


at first, i told myself that it was okay to drink 1 diet coke a day while pregnant...not really because of the caffeine, but more so because of the artificial sugar. i had one at lunch yesterday and i decided that was gonna be my last one while i'm pregnant.
anyways...i'll miss you. maybe i'll see you again in a few months (actually, i've heard that after you go a while without drinking it, it's really gross when you finally have it again). oh well, i'm probably better off without drinking it
period.
do you guys drink diet or regular?
p.s.~thank you to all of your "congratulations" comments. :)

4 comments:

abc said...

i like regular.
:D
so this might be early to ask but
do you have names picked out already?

Heather said...

i used to drink diet, went awhile without any soda at all, then went back to diet and it tasted AWFUL. i still have a hard time with it.

MEGAN said...

I love diet pepsi. I go through periods where I have 1 a day, then I think, what the heck is in this? And, why would I want all of that in my body? I'm on on ON phase right now.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I started drinking Caffine Free Diet Pepsi, I love it, no after taste, and when I am off carbs it satisfies my hunger for sugar. Not sure about the phoney sugar, but nevertheless it tastes great with no caffine.

Stacy