Tuesday, July 08, 2008

we've been busy!

yes...this is the pee-pee/poo-poo sticker chart leia started 1 week ago! like the title says...we've been busy. she loves the potty. trust me, i'm not complaining...i'm so thankful that she's making this easy (except for the fact that we're in the bathroom with her for hours a day). the only time we put a diaper on her is during the night and the last few days she's woken up with a completely dry diaper. anyways, this is one reason for not blogging lately. the other reason is this...
i got this book last week and started reading it friday morning and i was totally addicted & i'm not even a big reader. it was a great book and i couldn't put it down, not one page of it was boring. it's weird...i was so into it, it almost felt like i was watching a movie instead of reading. does that make sense? anyways, i finished it yesterday it i learned a lot through it.
i'm sure i'll be back to my usual 2 (minimum) posts again soon. :)

8 comments:

HeatherC said...

yay for leia!!!!! We start potty boot camp on friday. Wish us luck! Hopw its even a fraction as eay as yours!

nicole aka gidget said...

I completely understand. I read that book a few years ago and was the exact same way- we're talking up to wee hours of the night reading because I could NOT put it down!

cristine said...

I am so excited for Thursday lunch and a chance to catch up and maybe even discuss the book! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats the best book ever. Did you finish it? H

Unknown said...

Even guys will love this book. it is awesome!!! Oh my gosh!

barnettblend said...

Loved that book... It will stay with you for a long time. :)

Jenn said...

my mother-in-law raves about that author. she has a ton more books you should check out. i hope that potty training will be that easy for me..although i hear boys are ten times as hard! can't wait!

jenn

Jacinda said...

Congratulations on the successful potty training! Love the sticker chart! You have obviously been busy. I'm so glad you read the book. I said it was awesome! I felt like I learned so much too. I've been busier reading than blogging lately too. Trying to catch up!