Monday, June 09, 2008

exactly 2 years ago today...

...down to the minute leia came in to our lives, at 10:33 p.m. after a very quick but intense labor. i can't imagine life without you. i have to admit, i wasn't sure how God made it possible for me to love another baby as much as the first...but, it was as if my heart grew the second i met you. we love you so much, my beautiful lei-lei. i want to say thank you to you and your big sis for making our lives so full. happy 2nd birthday, baby.

Pregnancy and new born pics...
this was taken 1 week before you were born...
this was our attempt at an artsy pic...
you are about 5 minutes old here...our first family pic
leia's 1st birthday pics...
me and my girls...
leia's 1 here...
yummy!
and...here's leia's 2nd birthday pics (this year)...
she's 2!!!
she can't wait to blow 'em out... ;)
good job baby...this is gonna be another great year!!!
love you.

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

That was such a sweet post. It's amazing how fast our babies grow! I love the pictures of her at one. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

so sweet. wow, she grew a lot of hair in her second year! she's too cute.