Friday, October 12, 2007

our new babysitter...

i'm totally kidding, i would never use the stroller as a babysitter...that's what the T.V. is for. okay, there's another joke...i REALLY don't let our kids watch that much t.v., but in the morning they LOVE watching the Disney Channel together. anyways, back to the reason for the post. we have a "sit-n-stand" stroller for the girls and a regular double stroller (where the girls sit in a row, front to back), but we got a really good deal on this stroller ($10 at the swapmeet) & it was well worth it. they LOVE sitting next to eachother, including in front of the t.v., as i discovered this morning. the stroller was inside the house cuz due to my germaphobe side (not really, but i think i do have a tad bit of OCD), as soon as we got home with the "new-to-us" stroller, it took it outside and scrubbed it down with soap and sprayed it down with the hose...so, it was inside drying still. so, first thing this morning, the girls walked over to it and got in it, so i went with it. i know it won't last very long, so, maybe i should be taking advantage of this & try to finish up my laundry instead of blogging!
see...they are getting a nutricious breakfast...they aren't totally neglected! :)

5 comments:

HeatherC said...

Love it! It was a happy day in our house when gavin finally discovered Barney (and I got an uniterrupted 30 minutes to clean the kitchen :) I'm looking forward to the day Derek will do that too!

Whittaker Woman said...

That made me laugh out loud. Hey what ever works. H

Jacinda said...

I know you were joking, but every mom knows you were partly serious too, which we can all relate! :) I'm with Heather, "whatever works" . Enjoy it while it lasts!

pearmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pearmama said...

*oops annoying spelling error*
That's funny. My kids know how to make themselves bagels, waffles, AND scrambled eggs. I have woke up on many occasions to my kids sitting down to a breakfast that I did not make. And watching cartoons. Heehheee