Saturday, October 20, 2007

Daley Hake

Okay, I KNOW we take a lot/get a lot of pictures taken, but how can you not when you know so many great photographers! Between daley, daniel (a.k.a. "snap"), and jesse, we are more than up to date on family pictures. Yesterday we went downtown with daley to do a photo shoot with a different look to it (called urban decay). it consists of going to a bunch of different cool spots where you sit in front of old buildings where the paint is chipping, sitting on the ground in "who knows what", take the old chewed up gum & cigarette buds from out of the hands of the baby, trying not to lean on the stuff that looks like poop on the wall behind us & getting used to the smell of urine around us... Okay, i'm exaggerating a little, it was a lot of fun. also, i gotta give him props for getting so many great pics of the girls, as it is VERY hard to get even one picture of both of them even looking, let alone smiling. thanks again daley! if you want to see more pics, check out this link.









p.s.~i gotta give a shout out to another photographer friend (he's newer at it), simon...he did our wedding photos before he really knew what he was doing :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - the pictures are too cute. My favorite is the one of the girls giving each other a kiss - so sweet! :)

Thanks for the congrats about my house - yeah it is the same one we were talking about. It worked out really great.

ALicia

Anonymous said...

Wowzers,I mean your kids are cute but your one hot mama! I love them! I love Daley! You guys look so great! H

Anonymous said...

Dang...those are hott. I love those pics. I am so glad you posted those.

pearmama said...

These are really cool.