Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kaia's almost 3 and check out her curls...

Okay, so, today was Kaia's 3 year pictures (she'll be 3 on November 15th) and Leia's 5 month pictures (5 months on the 9th) and our attempt of curling Kaia's hair...with sponge rollers that she had to SLEEP in was a SUCCESS! I couldn't believe that she actually went for that...i guess that's one advantage of her skipping her nap yesterday...she was exhausted! so, here's a preview...

Here are the girls last night...as you will see, Kaia's hair is still straight...


this morning, curlers just came out...



almost ready...



let's go...

p.s.~ We love you & we'll miss you Great (Texas) Papa.

2 comments:

pearmama said...

I would say the curls are a success! Curly hair on a little girl is soooo adorable. My husband has very curly hair...I can have curly hair if I use mousse...do you know how BAD I wanted a daughter with curly hair? My almost-3 year old barely has any hair but at the longest part, in the back, she has this little sausage curl. You don't know how freakin happy that makes me!! My other daughter has alot of wave in her hair so YAY, there is hope. Carlos's daughter's have the most beautiful hair! Lucky girls.

Anonymous said...

I want to pull down her panties and check out her tight little pussy