Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Doll Baby!

I know that my mom used to do this when we were growing up & now i am too, she would (and still does sometimes, over the phone since she lives in Texas) reminisce about the events that unfolded the hours before I was born.

So, here I go, it's my turn... three years ago today, right this minute i was at Kaiser, pregnant with Kaia and in labor...(and had been in labor for about 3 hours)...ouch! Almost 8 more hours to go until Kaia was finally here. I will never forget the first time I saw her beautiful, Hawaiian looking little face. I have never been the same since. She will officially be three at 7:50 in the morning. Happy birthday, my love. Check out her last three years of Birthday Party pics...


Kaia's 1st year Birthday



Kaia's 2nd year Birthday



Kaia's 3rd year Birthday

No comments: