Tuesday, September 08, 2009

officially a kindergarten-er!

well, we dropped kaia off at kindergarten a few hours ago & it went smoothly. i had kaia pick out her clothes last night, so we wouldn't have any "clothes drama" and then i made banana mickey mouse pancakes for breakfast and we actually got out the door at the time we were aiming for. i'm sure that won't always happen! :) oh, and i actually thought i was gonna get through the morning without tears, but then as we in front of her school driving home...they came :).
anyways...here are some pics from the morning...







i miss her already.

2 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

I never thought I would be a mom that would cry. But I do every year. I do try to keep them in till i get in the car. I had to bite my cheek this year so that I would not cry at school. :) H

bennett baby blog said...

You're growing up way too fast!!! I LOVE YOU KAIA!!! Happy first day of school!