Wednesday, September 09, 2009

37 week belly pic...

i decided to go "weekly" on the belly pics now since we're getting close & she could come any day now...so here's week 37! i don't think i've had any contractions...except for Braxton Hick's. but a couple times i might have felt a couple of really, really small ones... so small that i (someone who's had contractions twice in my life, still isn't sure if they're real ones). and, i think she's starting to move down more because i don't usually have to get up to pee during the night and i had to like 3 times last night (which i read is a sign that the baby's lightening/moving into the pelvis). anyways...i don't know what's going on, but it won't be long!
oh, and no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you...YES, my hair's shorter. i went in for "one last trim before the baby comes" and well, i got a little more than a trim...i need to remind myself to NEVER go to the salon for a trim with this many hormones running through my body EVER again. j/k/, it's not that bad, just shorter than i wanted...i guess that's what i get for going to a place where the haircut's cost $13, but seemed convenient at the time! ha.
anyways, we'll see if we get to take a 38 week belly pic next week or not? hmmmm.

2 comments:

MEGAN said...

Before I finished reading I thought, oh her hair looks really good like that! Love the length, and the waves.

37 weeks!!!! Hope she comes soon! Are your girls excited?

JoyTrumpsPerfect said...

I knew it--it looks great!! And you are just a PRO belly poser! I suck! I will take one tonight!