Tuesday, November 11, 2008

pretty toes & musical shows

since it's kaia's birthday week, i wanted to take her out & have a mama-daughter day together...so, we started out getting pedicures together...
she liked it how her chair "shook" (as she said) :)
as you can see, she chose rainbow toes! ...nice choice baby!
then we went to Panera to get soup (we had a little "unexpected guest" sit next to us...more on that later...long story!)
then, we went to see "High School Musical 3"...she was so excited to see it (to be honest...i've been wanting to see it too :). but, i think it was kinda long for her...she really liked the parts where they sang and danced, but she seemed a little bored toward the end. at one time, she said, "i wish this movie went like this, "once upon a time...the end". i wasn't bored at all, in fact, during some of the duets (especially between zach and vanessa) i almost teared up a little. is that weird?
anyways...i had a great day with you, my love. ;)

6 comments:

barnettblend said...

Cute polish Kaia!! :)

Unknown said...

seriously fun times..great memories were made

Anonymous said...

Ok... so I totally tried on the hat and loved it. I am so glad you wore it too. Thanks for the double present. :) H

Vanessa said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only adult who enjoyed High School Musical - I too teared up a bit! :)

MEGAN said...

What a fun mommy-and-me day!

Heather said...

Glad you guys had a fun day! And...as you know, I actually let a few tears fall during HSM 3 so I can't fault you for tearing up. ;) Love the rainbow toes too!