Wednesday, October 01, 2008

it's that time again...

like i said in my other post...the girls had dentist appts. today (this was leia's first dentist appt.). well, kaia did really well...she wasn't scared at all, which i can't say about her first 2 exams (at a different dental office). she got her teeth cleaned (a little), polished, flossed and she got flouride. then it was leia's turn...since she's so young, they said they wanted to just get her used to the idea of the dentist. so, she got a ride in the chair and she got to brush the little fish's teeth...that little fish was so funny, he had a set of little fake human-looking teeth. they loved him.



good job girls! :)

3 comments:

MEGAN said...

What cute little silver shoes Leia is wearing! I want some in my size. Good job at the dentist, luckily they don't give out as many shots as a regular dr.!

I think if I had kids I'd be snapping away w/the camera (or so I hope). Good job on the pictures of your kids!

And why would you ever want a nose job? Your nose is great, it's perfect on your face! I dropped a can of cleaning product on mine several years ago, and the bridge has a bump on both sides now. I only post decent pictures of myself on my blog, I could post some that really show the bump...maybe when I get closer to actually getting a nose job, I'll do a before and after! I'd feel guilty too about spending so much money on that, but I'll cut back in another way : )

bennett baby blog said...

what a funny fish! :) good job girls! love you both!

nicole aka gidget said...

Hi Shan, very cute! Hey, do you mind if I link to your family night posts from one of my blogs? you can email back at nicoleviola [at] gmail [dot] come! Thanks!