Tuesday, October 28, 2008

6 things...


i got tagged by heather... 6 things that make me happy:

1.~the feeling i get after i'm done with my morning run and knowing that i won't be running again for a couple of days (and then laying on my chaise lounge after a shower with a towel on my head, with my coffee cup of raisin bran watching Regis & Kelly...that rarely happens). can you tell i love running (she said sarcastically :).

2.~taking the girls to the beach on a hot day to escape the "inland weather" or just in time for a sunset.


3.~going on vacation...anywhere. preferably a place with a beach.


4.~being with friends and family...preferably eating (and finishing off the meal with something sweet)!


5.~shopping and getting a good deal.

6.~interior design kinda stuff around the house (or at least my version of it).

p.s.~i know i'll think of a million more things i should have put...but these are just a few. if anyone else wants to do this...i'd love to read yours and get to know you better. so, if you do it, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

abc said...

i love these things they are so fun!

i will make a list.

1) i like the sound of cars going driving by. i don't know why it makes me happy it just does.

2) i like my dad's hair. haha it's shaved and it fun to feel it.

3) getting new socks. just plain white socks.

4) when people wave to me and say hi.

5) any chance i am able to be around my brother and sister or talk to them/text on the phone. i miss getting to hang out with them. i sure miss seeing them cause they are at CBU!

6) the feeling of clean hair when after it feels like i've "waited too long" and it gets rid of the yucky feeling.


man i could go on too! i wish it was 10 things. haha o well.

my word verification is funny. it's "noners". it sounds like it should be a word but it isn't! ha.

Heather said...

yay. thanks for doing the tag. raisin bran actually sounds really good right now and i don't even like it that much! by the way, all your new pics are wonderful. also, i was looking at a site i go to (elsie flannigan) and she had a link to daley too. what a small world.