Tuesday, April 15, 2008

not again!

okay, i don't know what's wrong with me lately. i'm NOT pregnant and i'm not PMS-ing so i can't explain it. this is what happened...i was driving all by myself to pick up a pizza tonight and i was tired of my usual cd's so i put it on the country station & the song "Don't blink" came on. i've heard it before, but since i'm usually in the car with kids, i guess i've never really listened to the words that closely. that's right...tears again (i'm saying "again" because i'm referring to my "love you forever" post from last week). you just have to listen to the song yourself if you haven't heard it and you'll see why i cried. then, tonight i wanted to see what the video's like, so i look it up online and as soon as i saw the baby on the swing...tears all over again. i guess what triggered it with the baby swinging is because we were at the park today and leia still swings in that kind of swing and i just pictured her (and kaia) married and having their own kids and me thinking back to when they were like that baby in the swing. i'll be okay. :(

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You have got to stop doing this stuff to yourself! It is like when you break up with someone and all you want to do is listen to Mariah Carey. Just not a good idea!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I totally watched it. I'm a crier too, you're not alone. I am glad you found my blog. We met once at Carlos and Heather's house. I see you sometimes at Sandals and I always think: There goes the most beautiful family. Hope to see you again soon.

cristine said...

Lately it has been worship songs that have totally have me sobbing! And I am not a usual crier when it comes to songs. And I love that you and Becca are blog friends ... she is pretty much amazing!