Sunday, April 20, 2008

i got pampered...


yes...that's a picture of my long toes. i just had to say thanks to derek for watching the girls so i could go get my feet "prettied-up". it was way past due. actually, it was for his own good too...since having kids i've realized that my heels get so rough (especially when i've been wearing flip flops...which is all the time) that they actually kinda feel like sand paper if i haven't gone to get 'em "sanded" in a while. i don't know if it's just because i'm too busy to get regular pedicures or if my skin's just drier after having babies. sometimes kaia and leia will look at my heels and say "mama do you have an owie? (or just, "owie" in leia's case). getting a pedicure is on my list as one of my favorite things to do for some "me" time...a facial is the absolute BEST...especially a pumpkin facial cuz it feels like your face is burning off and then when you leave you look swolen and red for a few hours...but that's how you know you got your $'s worth and it worked! any guys reading this are probably saying, "what?"...trust me, it's a girl thing. any girl understands. suffer for beauty, right? anyways...thanks babe! :)

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

Good for you! That really is the best. Don't you just feel like a pretty woman when you get your toes done?! I love it too.

HeatherC said...

yay for pretty toes! Good for you. :)