Thursday, February 21, 2008

one brave dentist!

today kaia's pre-school class had a fieldtrip to a dentist office & me and a few other parents went with the class too. first of all, the dentist and all his employees were SO nice and patient and we were only one of 3 or 4 classes that went, so he probably took a couple of hours out of his day to let the kids come take over his dental office. as soon as we walked in, the kids were so funny! the hilarious questions started flying out of their mouths, "are you gonna take our teeth out?", "can we have some candy?" ...yea, not a question for a dentist! ha ha :). they loved it and us mom's had a fun time too getting a few good laughs too.




3 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG Shannon. PLease tell me that you saw Enrique on the Today show today. I was thinking of you the whole time!

Shan said...

NOOOOO...i had NO idea he was gonna be on there. i'm bummed! what did he sing? thanks for thinking of me. :)

Jenn said...

Did my wife just write OMG? I love her so much. She's a quick study.

Enrique is so HOT! He makes me feel all warm inside.