Saturday, February 03, 2007

We did it again!

O.K., this is the last thing we needed to buy for the new house. when we sold our house last year, we left the fridge with the house cuz derek hated it, it was HUGE...so, since the condo we're in came with one, we didn't need one until now so we got one today. i was gonna say that we're complusive shoppers, but we're not...we haven't bought anything we didn't REALLY need. thank you kim and john for coming to the rescue with john's truck to pick it up for us, that helped a lot!


and, no, derek's not holding a roach...it's a prune. yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you guys found a bigger home. I pray peace and health during your stay at this rental. I also pray that God will increase your bottom line to help offset the increased living expenses. I sure miss you guys, I guess a week is too long of a gap. Maybe its time to start gathering again on a weekly basis.

Lori said...

You are an amazing woman!;)
Please know that you and your loved ones are always on my prayers!
I can relate to you on how small the living space is....
Imagine 3 Teens and I in a studio...a tiny fridge that you can't keep it stocked because those growing teens are always hungry. I share my futon with Kacey and the boys on the floor in sleeping bags. Bless their little hearts.. We are happy;) We will be expanding in about 2-3 weeks. We will be adding a bed room!!!!
I am waiting for my blood work to see how I am doing.....