Thursday, December 10, 2009

i know, i'm way behind.


i finally got a facebook page (or whatever it's called...see, i don't even know the facebook "lingo" yet :) j/k. anyways, that's why i haven't been blogging much...i've been trying to wrap my mind around the idea of the fact that i'm a face-booker now. now i see how people can waste hours on facebook...time flies when you're on there! i'm gonna have to set time limits for myself or something. that's partly why it took me so long to do it, i didn't want one more "time waster" for myself. anyways, the "newness" is wearing off now, so i think i'll be okay. anyways, i still don't really know the difference between 1. writing on someone's wall, 2. leaving a private comment and 3. doing a regular "post" (i guess that's what you call it). so, if i write to any of you facebookers and do it wrong, sorry. come visit me on there if you want a new face book pal. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

watch out, its way addicting! ;)