Monday, October 05, 2009

the fall is finally here...

the weather is finally starting to cool off...it's SO nice!
anyways, we went on our first "real" family outing yesterday as a family of 5 (actually a family of 7 since papa & nema came with us)...our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.
the horses were a hit...leia was finally old enough to go on the "trotting" horses this year. she loved it, but she looked like a bobble-head. so cute! :)



thanks papa, nema for the cotton candy!





this is how me & alana looked for most of the day...i'm SO glad that she loves her sling! so cuddly!

me & my girls. love 'em.

5 comments:

JoyTrumpsPerfect said...

Such cute pics of the family of 5!!! I gotta get me a sling! But first I need to get brave enough to venture out in public! HA. You look great!

Brixie said...

All your girls are just beautiful! Congrats on a med-free labor and delivery! You're one strong mama :)

MEGAN said...

Beautiful gals in your family! Love their little knit hats, and the sling! Happy Fall!

bennett baby blog said...

great pics! wish we could've been there with you!

craftychickand4boyz said...

Leilei is soooo grown up. Oh my where has the time gone. Congratulations on Alana. You have such a beautiful family.