Tuesday, October 06, 2009

alana's first photo shoot...

my friend, jessica...the one who took my maternity pics a few months ago, came over last week to take alana's 1 week old pictures and some family pics & i don't know how she does it. she manages to get SO many great pics, even st times when it doesn't seem like a "kodak moment". does that make any sense? i just mean that she really has a great "eye" for getting great pictures.
anyways, check out a few i got off of her blog (and there are a bunch more to see there) & new photography website!



LOVE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and the ones on your friend's website. I really like the one she took from above the living room. It looks like it should go in a magazine. I could actually hear Derek singing and Kaia and Leia giggling and dancing around. It made me feel like I was there. Anyways...Alana looks adorable and tiny! Now I can see her better and she does look more like Kaia than the first picture showed. She's beautiful...and I'm SO happy I get to meet her soon while she's still really little!
Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh yea...and the one of the 5 of ya'll is GREAT. It looks like ya'll have always been like that.
Michelle

bennett baby blog said...

great pictures! she is beautiful!

JoyTrumpsPerfect said...

These are GREAT--can Jessica make a trip to Texas?!??! :)

Vanessa said...

She's beautiful!