Thursday, July 09, 2009

thanks jessica!

my friend, jessica, asked me if she could use me as a model for some maternity pics. this was her first time doing maternity pics and mine too. anyways...she's only had her nice camera for a few months now & she's really good. don't you think? i don't mean "don't i look great"...i mean she did a great job with knowing which way to have me face considering where the sun/shadows are...etc. i felt cheesy the whole time, we were at a park by my house where people were kinda giving us looks (maybe that was in my head). i'm sure i flashed someone at least at one point when i was laying in the grass and we somehow managed not to fall down this hill with long grass on it, which was a kinda humerous experience. :) anyways...jessica, you're a pro!



7 months.

4 comments:

MEGAN said...

Beautiful!

bennett baby blog said...

they turned out great! you look really good. :)

Heather said...

She did wonderful. Love them all.

Casey Angulo said...

Jessica is a pro. I love the one with the heart shaped hands the best!!!