Friday, July 10, 2009

28 week pre-natal appt.~

we had my 28 week pre-natal appt. yesterday and here's the latest...

~i've gained another 3 lbs. since my appt. last month (at 24 weeks) for a total of 18 lbs. so far.

~i got my Rhogam shot (since my blood type is Rh negative)...the girls were very excited to see mama get a shot & very glad that it wasn't them. i had to really act like it didn't hurt at all, since they were watching. ha.
~we heard the baby's heartbeat....awwww.
~she measured me and i'm still measuring a little small (26 cm.)
~i got another blood test (something to do with the Rhogam...i didn't really understand why?)
~and, we got our pre-admittance form turned in...so, we're ALL set!
Oh, and i just realized that i'm officially in my 3rd trimester (i'm a little slow these days!) :)

p.s.~i know this wasn't a very exciting post...it's really for me to look back at and for out-of-state family to stay updated.

1 comment:

MEGAN said...

28 weeks -- where did the time go?

My best friend is 10 weeks pregnant, can't wait to hold the little guy/girl, as I'm sure you are eagerly anticipating girl #3 for your family too.