Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i changed my mind...

okay...so, i felt like taking a pic of the baby's room so far. it's a lot cuter in person, you have to see the room as a whole. i think when it's all done, i'll have to do a quick video so you can see a 360* shot of the entire room. oh, and i forgot to mention that we DID save leia's crib bedding set, so we're using it again (trust me, it didn't get used much since she slept with us pretty much the first year). anyways...something else we're gonna do (once we decide on her name) is do that thing where you spell out the baby's name on the wall by hanging cute letters by ribbon...above the crib. hmmm... now for a name???

6 comments:

MEGAN said...

How exciting! I love it! I have all dark furniture in my home, but I love white for babies, it goes with their purity and innocence.

Casey Angulo said...

So cute. Now someone just needs to give you some clothes. I wonder who could...

Jacinda said...

Congratulations again! You two make the prettiest girls! I know how hard it is to come up with a third cute name of the same gender. Good luck! Can't wait to know what it will be. New furniture is always so fun. Cute crib!

Julie (Singapore) said...

Hey Shannon!

A name huh? Kaia and Leia.. how about Maya/Maia (if you want to have the same spelling that is)

Julie@SG

Unknown said...

I love the room! I can't wait to work on a set up for baby number two. By the way, Jeremy and I just found out we are having another boy!

Shan said...

april~i know....derek got the text, congratulations! i'm sure josiah's gonna love having a brother! :)