Tuesday, May 26, 2009

22 week belly pic...

i know, i know...i was gonna start taking belly pics once a month, but my sister wanted to see my belly so here i am at 5 1/2 months along. she's really starting to move A LOT, in fact last night she was moving SO much that i could see movement on my belly as i was watching t.v. in my peripheral vision! derek was able to really see my belly moving a lot too. she gets really active around 9:00 at night...uh oh, does this mean she's gonna be a night owl like her sisters? haha.
i looked up the "22 week info" on one of my pregnancy websites and it said that she's already about 11 inches long! no wonder i can feel her moving a lot more now. i love it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell how your stomach really looks because my new computer monitor stretches people out so it makes it look like you swallowed a fishing rod sidways and the rest of you is Olive Oil. Haha...what a great comment. Oh yea...and that's cool how you can feel her moving. I love that.

Love,
Michelle (I forgot my username again!)

JoyTrumpsPerfect said...

Um, I can say that your stomach looks ADORABLE!!!
-Weird dreams, yes.
-Great TV Show choices! I LOVE SYTYCD! Sort of hard to watch when you're 5 1/2 months pregnant and all you want to do is dance after you watch it!
-We feel and see the baby moving too, it's the funniest thing. I try to wiggle my belly to make him respond. Most of the time he does, it's our little game!
-We are walking too and I get SO tired so quickly, it's pathetic.
-And lastly, I don't blame you for keeping the name top secret! Ttoo many opinions out there! :) :) HAHAHAHA
You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look really pregnant now! Yay!!