Monday, September 17, 2007

Our little princesses...

ever since we got back from hawaii, kaia hasn't been wanting to sleep in her bed, cuz she got so used to sleeping in the bed with us. she's never been the type of kid that is scared of things in her room, but her room is slowly becoming more bare cuz she thinks everything is scary. anyways, needless to say, we haven't gotten much sleep lately because of this new (hopefully temporary/over VERY soon) phase. we have had this princess-over-the-bed-vail-thingy for months now that we've been putting off hanging it over her bed and i thought "hmmm, we've tried everything else, why not FINALLY hang the princess bed thing". so, we did, and so far she LOVES it and she is in her bed NOT CRYING! yay!



5 comments:

Jenn said...

shan- we would love to see you guys. trav has a wedding on saturday, but we will be at church on sunday. hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan!
I just wanted to say thanks for reading my blog and leaving me a comment. I'm kind of a dork cause I got so excited to see someone actually read it. Your blog is so cute and your girls are adorable. I'm still kind of new to the blogging world and trying to get the hang of it. Just wanted to say Hi!

HeatherC said...

They look so cute! glad you are able to get some sleep!

pearmama said...

No, no no noooo! Mama's bed is just that MAMA'S BED. Nobody else is allowed unless you are tall and furry (daddy). If someone is sick, then I will usually sleep with them in their bed so they can puke on their own stuff, not mine! If they have a bad dream, that is daddy's dept. I've had a few mugs show up in the middle of the night when I am too crashed out to notice. Hmmph!

cristine said...

I love the smile on Leia's face in the first picture! She is definetely one of my favorites in my Walkers class!