Saturday, August 15, 2009

a beautiful day...

auntie kimmy & nema threw me a baby shower today with the help of "papa", auntie gladys and great grandma grace and it was beautiful. it wasn't nearly as hot as august usually is & we had a lot of fun. thank you again for such a beautiful shower! love you guys.
this is the best we could do for a family shot...leia wasn't exactly cooperating. ;)


here's kaia...our little artist!
and leia did some painting too, but she kept herself very busy eating junk all day long!
my little helpers...
here are kim and me with christie and nikki (hawaii cousins :)
we got so much great stuff...i felt very loved today. too bad we didn't get a group shot of all our friends and family! derek did get a whole bunch of un-flattering/eating/talking/funny face pics of our guests (he's good at that) that i know i wouldn't appreciate being put on the blog, so this is all i'll put on here for now. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry I missed it! I got to spend the whole morning afternoon doing my safe haven and coaching clinics for AYSO. Fun! You look beautiful!

bennett baby blog said...

it was a fun party! i'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. love you!