Wednesday, March 19, 2008

we'll see what happens...

after we pick kaia up from pre-school tomorrow, i'm taking the girls to get Easter pics taken. the thought of attempting to curl both of their hair in sponge rollers tonight crossed my mind and then i thought, "leia will NEVER go for that!" well, i'm glad that i tried it, cuz as soon as leia saw that kaia had rollers in her hair too, she was sold on the idea. in fact, everytime she accidentally pulled one out of her hair she said, "uh oh, boke (broke)"...and handed me the roller to put back in her hair. i really doubt that their gonna stay in all night long since her hair's still pretty short, but, i guess we'll see tomorrow. hopefully i'll have "after" pics to post tomorrow.




3 comments:

cristine said...

so so cute! cant wait to see the "after" shots!

barnettblend said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! I remember wearing those when I was little and loving it. :)

pearmama said...

You are very ambitious. I haven't tried the rollers but I have used the flat iron. It came out so pretty but I they kept freaking out because their hair was hot.