Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jon


this might seem kinda silly, but i'm gonna do it anyways cuz we told him we were gonna do this. i can't resist playing match-maker whenever i know or meet someone who is single...
the guy you see above is our friend, Jon Tsui. we've known his ever since we lived up in San Luis Obsipo. he is a great guy and we wanna hook him up with a great girl. here are some facts about him:

age:27
body type: buff (he, he...sorry jon, i couldn't resist) :)
job: "navy guy"
school history: college degree
personality: very nice
hobbys: surfing, fishing, lots of other cool stuff i'm sure, but i'm not exactly sure what
good qualities: loves kids, very patient, he can COOK (really good)!!!
hmmm, what else? i'm not sure what else to put...i'm sure he's probably blushing as he reads this, so i'll stop here. if anyone's interested in meeting him, just leave a comment.
don't be shy, he's a great guy!

8 comments:

Jon Tsui!!!! said...

hahaha!
Shannon, you are too gracious : )

[is it lame for me to comment on a blog about me??? well, if it is, feel free to erase it..]

Tell the kids I say "hi!"

barnettblend said...

I am the same way - every time I see someone single I have to try to find someone for them. Like my sister - but she's kinda young, 20... Sorry.

Jenn said...

I want to meet him!

-Trav

Anonymous said...

if i was a chick, i'd be all over that business. tsui rocks.

Jon Tsui!!!! said...

I don't think this is working...most of the responses are from dudes!!!! hahaha

Hey Trav! Si! You guys are awesome! BTW, I'm attempting to start a new blog so check it out:
http://wontonbomb.blogspot.com

peace out!!!

Laura said...

Hi ... I'm single! :)

Shan said...

hi laura...let's hook you guys up! :) ~s

Unknown said...

Yeah Tsui! Let me know how this works out for you!